Finance and Audit Committee Charter
The purpose of the Finance and Audit Committee is to support the Board in understanding and overseeing the financial management of the agency.
The Committee shall consist of eleven members, including one Board member, one regional partnership council member from each of the six regional areas, and four non-FTF stakeholders. The Board Chairperson has the authority to appoint the members of the Committee and may delegate the appointing authority to FTF staff.
The Committee shall meet at least twice a year and may meet more as often as needed to fulfill its responsibilities as charged.
Forty percent (40%) of the members of the Committee shall constitute a quorum.
The Committee shall:
- Review revenue estimates and investment of funds.
- Review statewide and regional programmatic allocations and expenditures.
- Review the annual financial audit.
- Review and, as necessary, provide recommendations on the transparency of financial data.
- Review annual expenditures and revenues and, as necessary, provide recommendations on the presentation of this data.
- Review the sustainability plan and make recommendations to the board based on the plan.
Adopted May 20, 2008
Revised August 31, 2010
Revised April 30, 2013
Revised December 5, 2017
Revised February 12, 2019